Become a Certified Placenta Encapsulation SpecialistGet Certified through our Placenta Encapsulation Certification Training Course
Why you should complete your placenta encapsulation certification through Afterglow
Afterglow Placenta Encapsulation is passionate about caring for the postpartum mom and doing so at a high standard that has no equal. We strive to make amazing postpartum care the “norm” for every new mother. There is so much we can do to make the postpartum period an enjoyable one. It doesn’t have to be—nor should it be—a miserable time of adjustment and hormone craziness. It should be a time of contentment and bliss for every new mom as she gets to enjoy and bond with her new little one.
By certifying with Afterglow, you will be given the tools to bring the bliss back into postpartum. You’ll be given in-depth knowledge of how the placenta works and why it beneficial. The training you will receive will be of the highest quality and you will feel confident in working with your clients and local hospitals. We offer nothing but the best placenta encapsulation certification available.
Online, Self-Paced Study- $497
You’ll receive a training manual and a step-by -step training DVD
- Anatomy of the placenta
- Diseases and abnormalities of the placenta
- Different methods of encapsulation, consumption, and use of the placenta and how each are beneficial for different reasons
- Working with hospitals and clients
- Federal and state laws applicable to placenta encapsulation
Featuring 6 course modules of placentophagy training that can be completed online. Each module will take approximately 6-8 hours to complete. Once coursework is completed, you’ll take a final exam, submit client feedback, and provide a research paper.
Afterglow’s Placenta Encapsulation Certification can be completed in as little as 2 months and should take no more than 6 months. This is to allow time for specialists to work with clients and submit client feedback to Afterglow. No membership requirements. Ever.
Available Online Training Courses
Compare Afterglow to other training programs
|What’s Included||Afterglow||Other Program 1||Other Program 2|
|TCM Encapsulation Training||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|State laws and regulations||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Food safety training||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bloodbourne pathogens training||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Working with clients||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Working with hospitals||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Professional training staff||Yes||Yes|
|Organized training program||Yes||Yes|
|Training in other methods of Encapsulation||Yes|
|In-depth placenta anatomy||Yes|
|Local hospital policies||Yes|
|Federal laws and regulations||Yes|
|Started kits available for specialists||Yes||Yes|
|Online supply store||Yes||Yes|
|Online training option||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Why use Afterglow for my certification?
- Safety and sanitation training
- In-depth knowledge of placenta anatomy
- In-depth training on functions of the placenta
- Training multiple preparation methods (including TCM)
- Incorporation of aromatherapy
- Full postpartum follow-up care and support
- Knowledge of state laws and specific hospital policies regarding placenta release
- Passionate specialists who love what they do
- You want to make sure you choose someone with the right training, even if it costs a little more
- Follow strict OSHA guidelines
- Trained in Food Safety Handling
- Knowledgeable in the benefits and risks of placentophagy
- Training in multiple ways (aside from encapsulation) placenta can be prepared
- Experienced professionals
- Answer your questions
- In-depth training on herbs
- Placenta art
- Specialist support
- NO membership fees!!!
Need to leave feedback for an Afterglow specialist in training?
Please click on the link below to leave feedback. Thanks for choosing Afterglow for your postpartum needs. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.